Saturday, April 16, 2011

michelle leslie

michelle leslie





michelle leslie michelle leslie michelle leslie



michelle leslie michelle leslie michelle leslie







I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy. ~J.D. Salinger



The way he treats his body, you�d think he was renting. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is. ~P.J. O'Rourke



If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. ~Andy Rooney



The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins. ~Tom Canterbury



Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen. ~Benjamin Disraeli



I believe that men are generally still a little afraid of the dark, though the witches are all hung, and Christianity and candles have been introduced. ~Henry David Thoreau, "Solitude," Walden, 1854



Newspapers: dead trees with information smeared on them. ~Horizon, "Electronic Frontier"



None are so empty as those who are full of themselves. ~Benjamin Whichcote



Nature never goes out of style. ~Author Unknown



Extract: a passage from a literary work.



If I thought I was going to die tomorrow, I should nevertheless plant a tree today. ~Stephan Girard



Life is better than death, I believe, if only because it is less boring, and because it has fresh peaches in it. ~Alice Walker



If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done. ~Author Unknown



When a man comes to me for advice, I find out the kind of advice he wants, and I give it to him. ~Henry Wheeler Shaw, a.k.a. Josh Billings



SKIPPING! The hippity hoppity gait that came naturally to us as children, but that the majority of adults haven't done since they were ten... SKIPPING! Like Dorothy and gang did arm in arm down the yellow brick road... SKIPPING! As in expressing joy by leaping happily down the street without a care in the world. ~Kim Corbin, founder of iskip.com



A man that'd expict to thrain lobsters to fly in a year is called a loonytic; but a man that thinks men can be tur-rned into angels by an iliction is called a rayformer an' remains at large. ~Finley Peter Dunne, Mr. Dooley's Philosophy, 1900



Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse? ~Author Unknown



When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die. ~Jean-Paul Sartre



If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment