Friday, April 29, 2011

miss you quotes with images

miss you quotes with images





miss you quotes with images miss you quotes with images miss you quotes with images



miss you quotes with images miss you quotes with images miss you quotes with images







Innocence most often is a good fortune and not a virtue. ~Anatole France



If property had simply pleasures, we could stand it; but its duties make it unbearable. In the interest of the rich we must get rid of it. ~Oscar Wilde



Mental health problems do not affect three or four out of every five persons but one out of one. ~William Menninger



It would be a service to mankind if the pill were available in slot machines and the cigarette were placed on prescription. ~Malcolm Potts, MD



We are betrayed by what is false within. ~George Meredith



He's a wonderful talker, who has the art of telling you nothing in a great harangue. ~Jean Baptiste Moliere, Le Misanthrope



No single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Flight to Arras, 1942, translated from French by Lewis Galantiere



Advances in computer technology and the Internet have changed the way America works, learns, and communicates. The Internet has become an integral part of America's economic, political, and social life. ~Bill Clinton



Rock music in its lyrics often talks ahead of the time about what's going on in the country. ~Edmund G. Brown



I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said 'Stop! don't do it!' 'Why shouldn't I?' he said. I said, 'Well, there's so much to live for!' He said, 'Like what?' I said, 'Well...are you religious or atheist?' He said, 'Religious.' I said, 'Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?' He said, 'Christian.' I said, 'Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?' He said, 'Protestant.' I said, 'Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?' He said, 'Baptist!' I said, 'Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist church of god or Baptist church of the lord?' He said, 'Baptist church of god!' I said, 'Me too! Are you original Baptist church of god, or are you reformed Baptist church of god?' He said, 'Reformed Baptist church of god!' I said, 'Me too! Are you reformed Baptist church of god, reformation of 1879, or reformed Baptist church of god, reformation of 1915?' He said, 'Reformed Baptist church of god, reformation of 1915!' I said, 'Die, heretic scum,' and pushed him off. ~Emo Phillips



You know the definition of the perfectly designed machine.... The perfectly designed machine is one in which all its working parts wear out simultaneously. I am that machine. ~Frederick Alexander Lindemann



My dog is usually pleased with what I do, because she is not infected with the concept of what I "should" be doing. ~Lonzo Idolswine



Most of the trouble in the world is caused by people wanting to be important. ~T.S. Eliot



A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it. ~Alfred Hitchcock



Every baby needs a lap. ~Henry Robin



When you hear someone shout "You da man," if he ain't shouting at Arnold Palmer, then it ain't da man. ~Ron Green, Charlotte Observer



If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late. ~Henny Youngman



In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt. ~Margaret Atwood



The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling. ~Ambrose Bierce The game of golf would lose a great deal if croquet mallets and billiard cues were allowed on the putting green. ~Ernest Hemingway



Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature. ~Rich Kulawiec

No comments:

Post a Comment