Saturday, April 16, 2011

quotes about love in spanish

quotes about love in spanish





quotes about love in spanish quotes about love in spanish quotes about love in spanish



quotes about love in spanish quotes about love in spanish quotes about love in spanish







I've been on a constant diet for the last two decades. I've lost a total of 789 pounds. By all accounts, I should be hanging from a charm bracelet. ~Erma Bombeck



I don't think it's possible to skip with a frown on your face.... I'd like to see the world's governing and terrorist leaders on a skipping tour through the Middle East and across the subcontinent and China to Korea. ~Sue Irwin, as posted on iskip.com



Television is now so desperately hungry for material that they're scraping the top of the barrel. ~Gore Vidal



The key is not the "will to win" - everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important. ~Bobby Knight



People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. ~Lee Mildon



You want to run out in front, prepare to be tripped from behind. ~S.A. Sachs



Loud indignation against vice often stands for virtue in the eyes of bigots. ~J. Petit-Senn



Living involves tearing up one rough draft after another. ~Author Unknown



Labor gives birth to ideas. ~Jim Rohn



When you possess light within, you see it externally. ~Anais Nin



If sisters were free to express how they really feel, parents would hear this: "Give me all the attention and all the toys and send Rebecca to live with Grandma." ~Linda Sunshine



The referees have always been blind, it's our job to make them deaf. ~Author Unknown



Middle age is when a narrow waist and a broad mind begin to change places. ~Author Unknown



If you believe in forever, then life is just a one-night stand. ~Righteous Brothers, "Rock & Roll Heaven"



I came out for exercise, gentle exercise, and to notice the scenery and to botanise. And no sooner do I get on that accursed machine than off I go hammer and tongs; I never look to right or left, never notice a flower, never see a view - get hot, juicy, red - like a grilled chop. Get me on that machine and I have to go. I go scorching along the road, and cursing aloud at myself for doing it. ~H.G. Wells, The Wheels of Chance



I'm now as free as the breeze - with roughly the same income. ~Gene Perret



A clean house is the sign of a boring person. ~Author Unknown



From forty to fifty a man must move upward, or the natural falling off in the vigor of life will carry him rapidly downward. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.



A baseball park is the one place where a man's wife doesn't mind his getting excited over somebody else's curves. ~Brendan Francis



The reverse side also has a reverse side. ~Japanese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment