Friday, April 29, 2011

quotes about real friends

quotes about real friends





quotes about real friends quotes about real friends quotes about real friends



quotes about real friends quotes about real friends quotes about real friends







When science discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to find they are not it. ~Bernard Baily



When a watch goes ill, it is not enough to move the hands; you must set the regulator. When a man does ill, it is not enough to alter his handiwork, you must regulate his heart. ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827



Life has the name of life, but in reality it is death. ~Heraclitus, Eustathius ad Iliad



Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown



I would rather have men ask why I have no statue than why I have one. ~Marcus Porcius Cato



If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas. ~George Bernard Shaw



We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves by our intentions. ~Ian Percy



In golf, you keep your head down and follow through. In the vice presidency, you keep your head up and follow through. It's a big difference. ~Dan Quayle



I've fallen in love many times... always with you. ~Author Unknown



No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck. ~Frederick Douglass, speech, Civil Rights Mass Meeting, Washington, D.C., 1883



Poets are like baseball pitchers. Both have their moments. The intervals are the tough things. ~Robert Frost



When I study philosophical works I feel I am swallowing something which I don't have in my mouth. ~Albert Einstein



Sex is emotion in motion. ~Mae West



Golf is life. If you can't take golf, you can't take life. ~Author Unknown



An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language. ~Martin Buber



I don't like standard beauty - there is no beauty without strangeness. ~Karl Lagerfeld



Smile - sunshine is good for your teeth. ~Author Unknown



Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. ~Abraham Lincoln



Never let a computer know you're in a hurry. ~Author Unknown



Better dead sure than sure dead. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment