quotes for cheaters
Any society that needs disclaimers has too many lawyers. ~Erik Pepke
Unraveling proverbs is a suitable puzzle for an old man. I put pieces in order and build up a kind of Utopian castle. ~Matti Kuusi
Self-respect is the cornerstone of all virtue. ~John Herschel
Any excuse will serve a tyrant. ~Aesop
A pure hand needs no glove to cover it. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter
In America, with all its evils and faults, you can still reach through the forest and see the sun. But we do not know yet whether the sun is rising or setting for our country. ~Dick Gregory, 1964
In the midst of great joy, do not promise anyone anything. In the midst of great anger, do not answer anyone's letter. ~Chinese Proverb
I like to skip because I can't help but smile when I'm skipping (either I'm too uncoordinated to frown and skip at the same time or else it's a physical impossibility)! ~Nancy, as posted on iskip.com
Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother. ~Moorish Proverb
I feel like I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe. ~Author Unknown
What this country needs is more free speech worth listening to. ~Hansell B. Duckett
You know you're an Arizona native when you take rain dances seriously. ~Skip Boyer, quoted in You Know You're an Arizona Native, When... compiled by Don Dedera, 1993
Optimism is a kind of heart stimulant - the digitalis of failure. ~Elbert Hubbard
Your children need your presence more than your presents. ~Jesse Jackson
The night before I left Las Vegas I walked out in the desert to look at the moon. There was a jeweled city on the horizon, spires rising in the night, but the jewels were diadems of electric and the spires were the neon of signs ten stories high. ~Norman Mailer
I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what it too deep to find for words. ~Ruth St. Denis
The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. ~Author Unknown
A half-baked idea is okay as long as it's in the oven. ~Author Unknown
An angel can illuminate the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision. ~St Thomas Aquinas
Hope is the poor man's bread. ~Gary Herbert
No comments:
Post a Comment