Thursday, April 28, 2011

quotes for i love you

quotes for i love you





quotes for i love you quotes for i love you quotes for i love you



quotes for i love you quotes for i love you quotes for i love you







I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~Elwyn Brooks White



One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you. ~Dennis A. Peer



Short A: By email, please read the long answer.



A student undergoing a word-association test was asked why a snowstorm put him in mind of sex. He replied frankly: "Because everything does." ~Honor Tracy



A hug is a handshake from the heart. ~Author Unknown



A golf course is nothing but a poolroom moved outdoors. ~Barry Fitzgerald, Going My Way



A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



A human life is a story told by God. ~Hans Christian Andersen



The person who really wants to do something finds a way; the other person finds an excuse. ~Author Unknown



Long A: I do not participate in link exchanges. The few links I do have on my site are to my favorite quotation sites and some in acknowledgment of those who have helped me. If you are the author of a quote on my site and would like me to link your attribution to your website, please email me. See contact information below.



When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football. ~Author Unknown



I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones. ~John Peel



The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking... the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker. ~Albert Einstein



Skipping is great exercise! It burns twice as many calories as walking. It has less impact on your joints than running. And it is joy-based, unlike running which generates from our fight or flight reflex. ~Kim Corbin, founder of iskip.com



The human race is a race of cowards; and I am not only marching in that procession but carrying a banner. ~Mark Twain, "Reflections on Being the Delight of God."



Luck never gives; it only lends. ~Swedish Proverb



Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken. ~Author Unknown



Teaching is leaving a vestige of one self in the development of another. And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures. ~Eugene P. Bertin



In every work of genius, we recognize our own rejected thoughts; they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Self Reliance," Essays, 1841



Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess. ~Edna Woolman Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment