Friday, April 15, 2011

quotes for love tagalog

quotes for love tagalog





quotes for love tagalog quotes for love tagalog quotes for love tagalog



quotes for love tagalog quotes for love tagalog quotes for love tagalog







"Tell me what you read and I'll tell you who you are" is true enough, but I'd know you better if you told me what you reread. ~Francois Mauriac



A little chocolate is like a love affair - an occasional sweet release that lightens the spirit. A lot of chocolate is like marriage - it seems so good at first but before you know it you've got chunky hips and a waddle-walk. ~Linda Solegato



I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then. ~Bob Seger, "Against the Wind"



The best kind of rain, of course, is a cozy rain. This is the kind the anonymous medieval poet makes me remember, the rain that falls on a day when you'd just as soon stay in bed a little longer, write letters or read a good book by the fire, take early tea with hot scones and jam and look out the streaked window with complacency. ~Susan Allen Toth, England For All Seasons



The course of every intellectual, if he pursues his journey long and unflinchingly enough, ends in the obvious, from which the non-intellectuals have never stirred. ~Aldous Huxley The course of life is unpredictable... no one can write his autobiography in advance. ~Abraham Joshua Heschel



Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. ~Proverbs 16:24



These are Americans who still believe in an America where anything's possible - they just don't think their leaders do. These are Americans who still dream big dreams - they just sense their leaders have forgotten how. ~Barack Obama, Emily's List Annual Luncheon, 2006 May 11



Rivers are roads which move, and which carry us whither we desire to go. ~Blaise Pascal



You can be up to your boobies in white satin, with gardenias in your hair and no sugar cane for miles, but you can still be working on a plantation. ~Billie Holiday



Seeking happiness, I passed many travelers headed in the opposite direction, seeking happiness. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



There is no such thing as inner peace. There is only nervousness and death. ~Fran Lebowitz



A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he's finished. ~Zsa Zsa Gabor



When you teach your son, you teach your son's son. ~The Talmud



I appreciate the misunderstanding I have had with Nature over my perennial border. I think it is a flower garden; she thinks it is a meadow lacking grass, and tries to correct the error. ~Sara Stein, My Weeds, 1988



We cannot carry our father's corpse with us everywhere we go. ~Guillaume Apollinaire, The Cubist Painters, 1913



Do you see that kitten chasing so prettily her own tail? If you could look with her eyes, you might see her surrounded with hundreds of figures performing complex dramas, with tragic and comic issues, long conversations, many characters, many ups and downs of fate. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. ~Barbara Bush



Food is an important part of a balanced diet. ~Fran Lebowitz



Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar. ~Bradley Millar



Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. ~Russel Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment