Thursday, April 14, 2011

quotes for wedding invitations

quotes for wedding invitations





quotes for wedding invitations quotes for wedding invitations quotes for wedding invitations



quotes for wedding invitations quotes for wedding invitations quotes for wedding invitations







The doctor may also learn more about the illness from the way the patient tells the story than from the story itself. ~James B. Herrick



The lost leaves measure our years; they are gone as the days are gone. ~Richard Jefferies, The Life of the Fields, 1908



Winter dies into the spring, to be born again in the autumn. ~Marche Blumenberg



What is so fascinating about sitting around watching a bunch of pituitary cases stuff a ball through a hoop? ~Woody Allen, Annie Hall



Children make you want to start life over. ~Muhammad Ali



Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way. ~Daniele Vare



The Internet is an important cultural phenomenon, but that doesn't excuse its failure to comply with basic economic laws. The problem is that it was devised by a bunch of hippie anarchists. ~Thomas Nolle



I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows. ~Janette Barber



The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left. ~Jerry M. Wright



I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes



The average man will bristle if you say his father was dishonest, but he will brag a little if he discovers that his great-grandfather was a pirate. ~Bern Williams



Is not marriage an open question, when it is alleged, from the beginning of the world, that such as are in the institution wish to get out, and such as are out wish to get in? ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, Representative Men, 1850



Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures. ~Jessamyn West



Red ice sells hockey tickets. ~Bob Stewart



Thanksgiving is so called because we are all so thankful that it only comes once a year. ~P. J. O'Rourke



I've reached the age where competence is a turn-on. ~Billy Joel



She seemed glad to see me when I appeared in the kitchen, and by watching her I began to think there was some skill involved in being a girl. ~Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird, Chapter 12



Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left. ~Hubert Humphrey



The little money I have - that is my wealth, but the things I have for which I would not take money, that is my treasure. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it. ~James Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment