Friday, April 15, 2011

robert pattinson e kristen stewart namorando

robert pattinson e kristen stewart namorando





robert pattinson e kristen stewart namorando robert pattinson e kristen stewart namorando robert pattinson e kristen stewart namorando



robert pattinson e kristen stewart namorando robert pattinson e kristen stewart namorando robert pattinson e kristen stewart namorando







As a means to success, determination has this advantage over talent - that it does not have to be recognized by others. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles



I have had my results for a long time: but I do not yet know how I am to arrive at them. ~Karl Friedrich Gauss



Prize fighters can sometimes read and write when they start - but they can't when they finish. ~Martin H. Fischer



It was a blonde. A blonde to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained-glass window. ~Raymond Chandler



Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point. ~C.S. Lewis



When a woman behaves like a man, why doesn't she behave like a nice man? ~Edith Evans



Each memorable verse of a true poet has two or three times the written content. ~Alfred de Musset, Le Poete dechu, 1839



If you don't get lost, there's a chance you may never be found. ~Author Unknown



It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover. ~Marge Piercy



A mother becomes a true grandmother the day she stops noticing the terrible things her children do because she is so enchanted with the wonderful things her grandchildren do. ~Lois Wyse



Boy, when you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody. ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, 1945



The nose is for breathing, the mouth is for eating. ~Proverb



Firelight will not let you read fine stories but it's warm and you won't see the dust on the floor. ~Author Unknown



Men are better when riding, more just and more understanding, and more alert and more at ease and more under-taking, and better knowing of all countries and all passages; in short and long all good customs and manners cometh thereof, and the health of man and of his soul. ~Attributed to Edward Plantagenet



I had burned my candle at both ends, and I was weary of these perilous and precarious adventures which had led me - whither? I was experiencing mental fatigue, a paralysis of my energies, and all my faculties were diminishing while still in their prime, sapped by neurasthenia. Ah, how I regretted not having followed the straight roads of life! ~"The Mission," Chapter 3



For the rubble of history, which is undigested and therefore goes on blindly, does not lie so thickly on the ground as in our own consciousness. ~Herbert Luthy



The great gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never even introduce yourself to, had life not done it for you. ~Kendall Hailey, The Day I Became an Autodidact



Women know not the whole of their coquetry. ~Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld, Maxims



Don't let one cloud obliterate the whole sky. ~Anais Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment