Friday, April 15, 2011

yamaha mio amore set up

yamaha mio amore set up





yamaha mio amore set up yamaha mio amore set up yamaha mio amore set up



yamaha mio amore set up yamaha mio amore set up yamaha mio amore set up







A man of courage never wants weapons. ~Author Unknown



Consciousness: that annoying time between naps. ~Author Unknown



We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the same sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart. ~H.L. Mencken



God and the devil lose to a common enemy: inertia. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960



There are some defeats more triumphant than victories. ~Michel de Montaigne



A mom reads you like a book, and wherever she goes, people read you like a glowing book review. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity. ~Seneca



No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched. ~George Jean Nathan



When I see the Ten Most Wanted Lists... I always have this thought: If we'd made them feel wanted earlier, they wouldn't be wanted now. ~Edie Cantor



...And great cloud-continents of sunset-seas. ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich, "Miracles"



The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children. ~Clarence Darrow



The beginning of all wisdom is to look fixedly on clothes, or even with armed eyesight, till they become transparent. ~Thomas Carlyle



Character is higher than intellect. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



Every man feels instinctively that all the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action. ~James Russell Lowell



In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt. ~Margaret Atwood



To say yes, you have to sweat and roll up your sleeves and plunge both hands into life up to the elbows. It is easy to say no, even if saying no means death. ~Jean Anouilh, Antigone, 1942



A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. ~Henry Adams



Men weary as much of not doing the things they want to do as of doing the things they do not want to do. ~Eric Hoffer



Red ice sells hockey tickets. ~Bob Stewart



I came out for exercise, gentle exercise, and to notice the scenery and to botanise. And no sooner do I get on that accursed machine than off I go hammer and tongs; I never look to right or left, never notice a flower, never see a view - get hot, juicy, red - like a grilled chop. Get me on that machine and I have to go. I go scorching along the road, and cursing aloud at myself for doing it. ~H.G. Wells, The Wheels of Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment