Wednesday, April 27, 2011

amor nicholai hilton

amor nicholai hilton





amor nicholai hilton amor nicholai hilton amor nicholai hilton



amor nicholai hilton amor nicholai hilton amor nicholai hilton







Neurotics think of the past with resentment, and the future with dread; the present just doesn't exist. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966



Only one rule in medical ethics need concern you - that action on your part which best conserves the interests of your patient. ~Martin H. Fischer



The first idea that the child must acquire, in order to be actively disciplined, is that of the difference between good and evil; and the task of the educator lies in seeing that the child does not confound good with immobility and evil with activity. ~Maria Montessori



Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? ~Author Unknown



The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty, and truth. ~Albert Einstein, Ideas and Opinions



Next to the wound, what women make best is the bandage. ~Jules Barbey d'Aurevilly



More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you've been bad and good. ~Linda Sunshine



You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. ~Alan Alda



I owe much to my friends; but, all things considered, it strikes me that I owe even more to my enemies. The real person springs life under a sting even better than under a caress. ~Andre Gide



The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal. ~H.L. Mencken



The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side. ~Margaret Carty



I'd stop drinking coffee, but I'm no quitter. ~Author Unknown



Most people who possess anything like an acre, or half of it, contribute weekly to the support of a gentleman known as Jobbing Gardener. You are warned of the danger that he may prove to be Garden Pest no 1. ~C.E. Lucas-Phillips, The New Small Garden



We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. ~Tad Williams



Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives. ~John Stuard Mill



How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these. ~George Washington Carver



What is one man's meat is another man's rank poison. ~Lucretius



You're only as young as the last time you changed your mind. ~Timothy Leary



Re-elect President Gore. ~Author Unknown



I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. ~Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment