best friend quotes and pics
Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company. ~Author Unknown
Peace on the outside comes from knowing God on the inside. ~Author Unknown
We spend our time searching for security and hate it when we get it. ~John Steinbeck, America and Americans
What I'm looking for is a blessing that's not in disguise. ~Kitty O'Neill Collins
Valor is a gift. Those having it never know for sure if they have it till the test comes. And those having it in one test never know for sure if they will have it when the next test comes. ~Carl Sandburg
A slander is like a hornet; if you can't kill it dead the first time, better not strike at it. ~Henry Wheeler Shaw
It satisfies no normal need. I like it.
For a long time I thought I wanted to be a nun. Then I realized that what I really wanted to be was a lesbian. ~Mabel Maney
If Al Gore invented the Internet, I invented spell check. ~Dan Quayle, attributed
Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. ~J.C. Watts
Some people say soccer's a matter of life or death, but it isn't. It's much more important than that. ~Variation of a famous saying Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well. ~Missy Dizick
Who hath a better friend than a cat? ~William Hardwin
Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
War has a deeper and more ineffable relation to hidden grandeurs in man than has yet been deciphered. ~Thomas de Quincey
Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn
A man may be a pessimistic determinist before lunch and an optimistic believer in the will's freedom after it. ~Aldous Huxley
When you're green you're growing, and when you're ripe you start to rot. ~Ray Kroc
She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter, Chapter XVIII "A Flood of Sunshine"
If there be a hell upon earth, it is to be found in a melancholy man's heart. ~Robert Burton, The Anatomy of Melancholy
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin
No comments:
Post a Comment