Sunday, April 17, 2011

happy birthday quotes for grandma

happy birthday quotes for grandma





happy birthday quotes for grandma happy birthday quotes for grandma happy birthday quotes for grandma



happy birthday quotes for grandma happy birthday quotes for grandma happy birthday quotes for grandma







Memories are stitched with love. ~Author Unknown



Is devotion to others a cover for the hungers and the needs of the self, of which one is ashamed? I was always ashamed to take. So I gave. It was not virtue. It was a disguise. ~Anais Nin



Without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable. ~George Bernard Shaw



Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes and by fulfilling them. ~Henri Frederic Amiel



Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so. ~Gore Vidal Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so. ~Gore Vidal



Time sure flies when you skip an hour. ~Jessi Lane Adams



I don't even know what I was running for - I guess I just felt like it. ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 1



Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar. ~Bradley Millar



Just because you're not sick doesn't mean you're healthy. ~Author Unknown



If human beings are fundamentally good, no government is necessary; if they are fundamentally bad, any government, being composed of human beings, would be bad also. ~Fred Woodworth, The Match!, No. 79



We live and die; Christ died and lived! ~John Stott



There is only one thing about which I am certain, and that is that there is very little about which one can be certain. ~W. Somerset Maugham



But that's always the way; it don't make no difference whether you do right or wrong, a person's conscience ain't got no sense, and just goes for him anyway. If I had a yaller dog that didn't know no more than a person's conscience does I would pison him. It takes up more room than all the rest of a person's insides, and yet ain't no good, nohow. ~Mark Twain, Huck Finn



Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another. ~Homer



Just remember, there's a right way and a wrong way to do everything and the wrong way is to keep trying to make everybody else do it the right way. ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter Just remember, there's a right way and a wrong way to do everything and the wrong way is to keep trying to make everybody else do it the right way. ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter



Elephants and grandchildren never forget. ~Andy Rooney



The good thing about masturbation is that you don't have to get dressed up for it. ~Truman Capote



Marge, you're as pretty as Princess Leia and as smart as Yoda. ~Homer Simpson Marriage ceremony: an incredible metaphysical sham of watching God and the law being dragged into the affairs of your family. ~O.C. Ogilvie



If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. ~Milton Berle



I live my daydreams in music. ~Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment