Thursday, April 28, 2011

happy birthday quotes for teachers

happy birthday quotes for teachers





happy birthday quotes for teachers happy birthday quotes for teachers happy birthday quotes for teachers



happy birthday quotes for teachers happy birthday quotes for teachers happy birthday quotes for teachers







History supplies little beyond a list of those who have accommodated themselves with the property of others. ~Voltaire, Philosophical Dictionary



Many people believe that they are attracted by God, or by Nature, when they are only repelled by man. ~William Ralph Inge



My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. ~A.A. Milne



Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss. ~Robert Heinlein



A retired husband is often a wife's full-time job. ~Ella Harris



I believe in the Church of Baseball. I tried all the major religions and most of the minor ones. I've worshipped Buddha, Allah, Brahma, Vishnu, Siva, trees, mushrooms and Isadora Duncan. I know things. For instance, there are 108 beads in a Catholic rosary and there are 108 stitches in a baseball. When I learned that, I gave Jesus a chance. ~Ron Shelton, Bull Durham, 1988



Never trust spiritual leader who cannot dance. ~Mr. Miyagi, The Next Karate Kid, 1994



Strange to say what delight we married people have to see these poor fools decoyed into our condition. ~Samuel Pepys



When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die the world cries and you rejoice. ~Indian Saying



A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. ~Peter De Vries



A metaphor is like a simile. ~Author Unknown



Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~Oprah Winfrey



If I can't have too many truffles I'll do without. ~Colette



Addictions do come in handy sometimes: at least you have to get out of bed for them. ~Martin Amis



I'd play every day if I could. It's cheaper than a shrink and there are no telephones on my golf cart. ~Brent Musburger



The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown



There is no halftime for cheerleaders! ~Author Unknown



Forgive all who have offended you, not for them, but for yourself. ~Harriet Nelson



The most decisive actions of our life... are most often unconsidered actions. ~Andre Gide, The Counterfeiters, 1926



Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day. ~Gene Perret

No comments:

Post a Comment