Wednesday, April 27, 2011

love pictures with quotes in spanish

love pictures with quotes in spanish





love pictures with quotes in spanish love pictures with quotes in spanish love pictures with quotes in spanish



love pictures with quotes in spanish love pictures with quotes in spanish love pictures with quotes in spanish







Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies. ~Edward George Bulwer-Lytton



Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it. ~David Star Jordan, The Philosophy of Despair



What goes around comes around, just like a flip turn. ~Author Unknown



All a manager has to do is keep eleven players happy - the eleven in the reserves. The first team are happy because they are in the first team. ~Rodney Marsh, 1979



As long as I can I will look at this world for both of us. As long as I can I will laugh with the birds, I will sing with the flowers, I will pray to the stars, for both of us. ~Sascha, as posted on motivateus.com As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death. ~George Bernard Shaw



When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long. ~Author Unknown



Some people will not tolerate such emotional honesty in communication. They would rather defend their dishonesty on the grounds that it might hurt others. Therefore, having rationalized their phoniness into nobility, they settle for superficial relationships. ~Author Unknown



And how fascinating history is - the long, variegated pageant of man's still continuing evolution of this strange planet, so much the most interesting of all the myriads of spinners through space. ~George Macaulay Trevelyan, An Autobiography



It is not down in any map; true places never are. ~Herman Melville



I'm not a leftist; I'm where the righteous ought to be. ~M.M. Coady



Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. ~Jennifer Yane



It's really the cat's house - we just pay the mortgage. ~Author Unknown



Death and dice level all distinction. ~Samuel Foote, The Minor



The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well. ~Foe Ancis



Courage, in the final analysis, is nothing but an affirmative answer to the shocks of existence. ~Kurt Goldstein



Axiom: a statement universally accepted as true; a maxim widely accepted on its intrinsic merit; an established rule or principle or a self-evident truth. Example: "Goods and services can be paid for only with goods and services."



Boy, when you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody. ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 20



I've just arrived in New York City. What a place! Just smell those skyscrapers. Had breakfast at a little deli on Ninth Avenue. Cheese Danish and a cup of coffee, black as a moonless night. Hit the spot. ~From the television show Twin Peaks by David Lynch (Thanks, Rachel)



Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar. ~Bradley Millar



The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had. ~Eric Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment