Sunday, April 17, 2011

love quotes for wallpaper

love quotes for wallpaper





love quotes for wallpaper love quotes for wallpaper love quotes for wallpaper



love quotes for wallpaper love quotes for wallpaper love quotes for wallpaper







I refuse to believe that trading recipes is silly. Tunafish casserole is at least as real as corporate stock. ~Barbara Grizzuti Harrison



They say that we are better educated than our parents' generation. What they mean is that we go to school longer. It is not the same thing. ~Richard Yates



Beauty draws us with a single hair. ~Alexander Pope



Assassination is the extreme form of censorship. ~George Bernard Shaw, "The Rejected Statement, Part I," The Shewing-Up of Blanco Posnet, 1911



Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~Elbert Hubbard, A Thousand and One Epigrams, 1911



The neurotic calls in sick to more than just work - he's sprung ill to Life, as well. ~Terri Guillemets



I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world. ~Thomas A. Edison



The roots of our Soccer Tribe lie deep in our primeval past. ~Desmond Morris



My favorite thing in the world is a box of fine European chocolates which is, for sure, better than sex. ~Alicia Silverstone



Most people are in a factory from nine till five. Their job may be to turn out 263 little circles. At the end of the week they're three short and somebody has a go at them. On Saturday afternoons they deserve something to go and shout about. ~Rodney Marsh, 1969



The only guy I have to get better than is who I am right now. ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter



You have freedom when you're easy in your harness. ~Robert Frost



Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home. ~David Frost



Men feel that women somehow drag them down, and women feel that way about men. It's possible that both are right. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960



When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too. ~Author Unknown



Praises for our past triumphs are as feathers to a dead bird. ~Paul Eldridge



Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth! ~Anne Tyler, The Accidental Tourist



Although a life-long fashion dropout, I have absorbed enough by reading Harper's Bazaar while waiting at the dentist's to have grasped that the purpose of fashion is to make A Statement. My own modest Statement, discerned by true cognoscenti, is, "Woman Who Wears Clothes So She Won't Be Naked." ~Molly Ivins



I recoil with horror at the ferociousness of man. Will nations never devise a more rational umpire of differences than force? Are there no means of coercing injustice more gratifying to our nature than a waste of the blood of thousands and of the labor of millions of our fellow creatures? ~Thomas Jefferson



It is great to get praise from the lips of taciturnity. ~John Addington Symonds

No comments:

Post a Comment