Thursday, April 14, 2011

quotes about eyes and love

quotes about eyes and love





quotes about eyes and love quotes about eyes and love quotes about eyes and love



quotes about eyes and love quotes about eyes and love quotes about eyes and love







The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus



No man stands so straight as when he stoops to help a boy. ~Knights of Pythagoras (Thanks, Jim)



Unix never says "please." ~Rob Pike



Why do we pay for psychotherapy when massages cost half as much? ~Jason Love



You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart. ~Author Unknown



I'm sixty years of age. That's 16 Celsius. ~George Carlin, Brain Droppings, 1997



Put your future in good hands - your own. ~Author Unknown



Panic plays no part in the training of a nurse. ~Elizabeth Kenny



Health of body and mind is a great blessing, if we can bear it. ~John Henry Cardinal Newman



Soul meets soul on lovers' lips. ~Percy Bysshe Shelley, Prometheus Unbound



I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet. ~Ancient Persian Saying



All love is probationary, a fact which frightens women and exhilarates men. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966



I don't answer the phone. I get the feeling whenever I do that there will be someone on the other end. ~Fred Couples



We have enjoyed so much freedom for so long that we are perhaps in danger of forgetting how much blood it cost to establish the Bill of Rights. ~Felix Frankfurter



Kids spell love T-I-M-E. ~John Crudele



What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried? ~Abraham Lincoln



Scrapbooking isn't about scraps of paper and photos. Scrapbooking is about scraps of life - yours and those special to you. ~Rebecca Sower



The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do. ~Author Unknown



The ass will carry his load, but not a double load; ride not a free horse to death. ~Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote



The majority of the Negroes who took part in the year-long boycott of Montgomery's buses were poor and untutored; but they understood the essence of the Montgomery movement; one elderly woman summed it up for the rest. When asked after several weeks of walking whether she was tired, she answered: "My feet is tired, but my soul is at rest." ~Martin Luther King, Jr., Stride Toward Freedom: The Montgomery Story, 1958

No comments:

Post a Comment