Thursday, April 14, 2011

quotes about me being me

quotes about me being me





quotes about me being me quotes about me being me quotes about me being me



quotes about me being me quotes about me being me quotes about me being me







There is, incidentally, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. ~Dan Greenberg



We should read to give our souls a chance to luxuriate. ~Henry Miller



The South creates the civilizations, the North conquers them, ruins them, borrows from them, spreads them: this is one summary of history. ~Will and Ariel Durant, Lessons of History



We are all dietetic sinners; only a small percent of what we eat nourishes us; the balance goes to waste and loss of energy. ~William Osler



May you get to Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead. ~Irish Proverb



I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light. ~Mary Gardiner Brainard



Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs. ~Author Unknown



Knock on the sky and listen to the sound. ~Zen Saying



And Christ is risen today! ~George Newell Lovejoy



I think the enemy is here before us.... I think the enemy is simple selfishness and compulsive greed.... I think he stole our earth from us, destroyed our wealth, and ravaged and despoiled our land. ~Thomas Wolfe, You Can't Go Home Again, 1949



The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. ~Matthew 8:20



A house needs a grandma in it. ~Louisa May Alcott



Correct spelling, indeed, is one of the arts that are far more esteemed by schoolma'ams than by practical men, neck-deep in the heat and agony of the world. ~Henry Louis Mencken, The American Language



I look at it this way. I'm not an eavesdropper; I have an attention surplus disorder. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



I prefer to think of them as the Ten Suggestions. ~Author Unknown



It is the first purpose of hope to make hopelessness bearable. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



There are far too many men in politics and not enough elsewhere. ~Hermione Gingold



Grandchildren: the only people who can get more out of you than the IRS. ~Gene Perret



Drugs are very much a part of professional sports today, but when you think about it, golf is the only sport where the players aren't penalized for being on grass. ~Bob Hope Drugs are very much a part of professional sports today, but when you think about it, golf is the only sport where the players aren't penalized for being on grass. ~Bob Hope



Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment