Friday, April 15, 2011

tattoo quotes for loved ones

tattoo quotes for loved ones





tattoo quotes for loved ones tattoo quotes for loved ones tattoo quotes for loved ones



tattoo quotes for loved ones tattoo quotes for loved ones tattoo quotes for loved ones







Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. ~Ernest Hemingway (Thanks, Schanna)



In childhood, we yearn to be grown-ups. In old age, we yearn to be kids. It just seems that all would be wonderful if we didn't have to celebrate our birthdays in chronological order. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995



And mothers are their daughters' role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships. ~Victoria Secunda



Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim. ~William Feather Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim. ~William Feather Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim. ~William Feather



Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. ~Mark Twain



He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors. ~Chinese Proverb



Dare to do things worthy of imprisonment if you mean to be of consequence. ~Juvenal



I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: it's called an eraser. ~Arnold Palmer



Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned. ~Mark Twain



Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink. ~Author Unknown



Susan: "Sally, does it ever occur to you that age brings wisdom and greater confidence?"



We cannot blame the schools alone for the dismal decline in SAT verbal scores. When our kids come home from school do they pick up a book or do they sit glued to the tube, watching music videos? Parents, don't make the mistake of thinking your kid only learns between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. ~George Bush



The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is you really want to say. ~Mark Twain



Dear beautiful Spring weather, I miss you. Was it something I said? ~"Skipper" Kim Corbin



Fires all go out eventually. ~Author Unknown



Do not value money for any more nor any less than its worth; it is a good servant but a bad master. ~Alexandre Dumas fils, Camille, 1852



If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. ~Katherine Hepburn



When a man sends you an impudent letter, sit right down and give it back to him with interest ten times compounded, and then throw both letters in the wastebasket. ~Elbert Hubbard



Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! ~Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!

No comments:

Post a Comment