Thursday, April 28, 2011

wiz khalifa tattoos quotes

wiz khalifa tattoos quotes





wiz khalifa tattoos quotes wiz khalifa tattoos quotes wiz khalifa tattoos quotes



wiz khalifa tattoos quotes wiz khalifa tattoos quotes wiz khalifa tattoos quotes







Wars and elections are both too big and too small to matter in the long run. The daily work - that goes on, it adds up. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams



Never act until you have clearly answered the question: "What happens if I do nothing?" ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes. ~Douglas Adams



You're only as young as the last time you changed your mind. ~Timothy Leary



No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting will eventually produce bizarre behavior, and I'm not talking about the kids. ~Bill Cosby, Fatherhood, 1986



Skipping isn't for everyone. Getting out of our comfort zones for a momentary skipping escape takes guts. It is much more difficult than many realize. Our ego likes to feel in control and is afraid of what others will think.... When we can learn to simply observe our ego's fear and then choose to skip on despite it, we develop the spiritual strength necessary for inner peace. ~Kim Corbin, founder of iskip.com



How often one sees people looking far and wide for what they are holding in their hands? Why! I am doing it myself at this very moment. ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827



Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. ~Jules de Gaultier



Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos - they're rebellious. ~Jennifer Aniston



When written in Chinese the word "crisis" is composed of two characters - one represents danger and the other represents opportunity. ~John F. Kennedy, address, 12 April 1959



Man is an intelligence in servitude to his organs. ~Aldous Huxley



It was while making newspaper deliveries, trying to miss the bushes and hit the porch, that I first learned the importance of accuracy in journalism. ~Charles Osgood



I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit. ~Mae West



Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent. ~Langston Coleman



When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. ~Andrew G. Dehel



Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. ~Carl Sandburg



When you write down your ideas you automatically focus your full attention on them. Few if any of us can write one thought and think another at the same time. Thus a pencil and paper make excellent concentration tools. ~Michael Leboeuf



Knitting is very conducive to thought. It is nice to knit a while, put down the needles, write a while, then take up the sock again. ~Dorothy Day



There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now. I might as well take a nap." ~Carrie Fisher



When I was 40, my doctor advised me that a man in his 40s shouldn't play tennis. I heeded his advice carefully and could hardly wait until I reached 50 to start again. ~Hugo L. Black

No comments:

Post a Comment